The FireDisc Cooker was designed to use with a 16.4 oz. disposable propane canister for maximum portability, but you can also use your FireDisc Cooker with a refillable 20 lb. propane tank using our propane tank adapter hose. This comes in handy if you’re going to use your FireDisc all season in deer camp, all summer at the cabin, on a long weekend or on an all-week trip.
HOW TO USE
- Make sure the FireDisc regulator is at the off position
- Connect the 4-foot adapter hose to the 20-lb. propane tank
- Turn on the 20-lb. propane tank
- Let the 4-foot adapter hose fill for 45-60 seconds
- Turn on the cooker regulator, and light
You’ve already invested in one of the best portable cookers on the market – a FireDisc Cooker – but if you’re cooking in the backyard as well as on the go, your cooker is not complete without a 4-Foot Conversion Adapter LP Hose. You’ll need this hose to connect your FireDisc cooker to a larger 20-lb. refillable propane cylinder.
This hose can be used with any of our FireDisc Cookers.